Note On COVID-19
To our supporters, fellow design lovers, and friends:
During this uncertain and unprecedented time, we are focused on you and every member of the ReluxeLiving community. While we don't know what lies ahead, we do know this: Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the forefront of every decision we make.
Now more than ever, it's critical that we do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect our customers, partners, and team in this rapidly evolving situation.
We are working tirelessly to make sure that the pieces you want are available when you want them, and delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Instead of our usual in-home white-glove delivery, we are offering alternative front door and curbside delivery. You may change your delivery option online or call 647-874-1791 so our concierge team can adjust.
- As always, our concierge team is available to answer any questions about your experience or existing orders, and they can provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety. Call 647-874-1791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees.
- We are providing emergency paid time off to enable team members who are not feeling well to stay home without losing pay.
- We are asking individuals to refrain from travel unless critical, and have established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas.
- We have consulted a medical expert in epidemiology and infectious disease to ensure we are taking all necessary steps to protect the safety and well-being of our people.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including remote work and flex schedules wherever possible.
- We have created forums to keep employees connected and up to date with information to help them stay healthy.
We take great comfort in our world-class team and our compassionate, loyal customers. In the coming days, we’ll continue our mission to reveal an undiscovered world of luxury design while doing what’s right for our community – and we'll continue to keep you apprised of any further developments.
Thank you for being part of the ReluxeLiving family. Take care of yourself and one another.